Recently renovated, spacious one-bedroom apartment situated in a well-maintained, security complex. It’s quietly located, enjoy low maintenance living, just moments from schools, parks, shops, cafes & restaurants.
• a spacious living, internal 63sqm, plus balcony and car space, total 88sqm
• new split -system air conditioning
• timber flooring through all the rooms
• open plan modern kitchen with granite bench tops and gas cooking
• large bedroom with built-in wardrobe
• good size updated bathroom/laundry with clothes dryer
• large internal store room
• a leafy private balcony
• lift access & secure parking
• large rooftop terrace with BBQ facilities and wonderful Harbour Bridge views
The out goings:
• Strata levy: $741.00 per quarter approx.
• Council rate: $283.00 per quarter approx.
• Water rate: $178.00 per quarter approx.
Take advantage of the stamp duty exemption and get your foot in the inner west market with this spacious apartment. It is an excellent opportunity for owner occupier or the smart investor looking to achieve a consistent high rental return from their investment.