This elegant one bedroom residence has been perfectly renovated to impeccable standards, blending original Art Deco charm with the perks of modern style. Quietly positioned at the rear of a boutique block, in a prestigious, highly maintained Art Deco security building “Yeronga”. Enjoy the magnificent sunset daily from each room of your own home with breathtaking, uninterrupted views of the Sydney Parks, Harbour, City, Harbour Bridge and Opera House.Perfectly located in the heart of Potts Point with walking distance to city, where exclusive boutiques, restaurants, cafes and transport are all at your door stop.
• Large one bedroom company title unit recently restored and renovated throughout
• Security complex of only 14 residences constructed in the 1920’s
• Decorative ceilings, recessed picture rails & large windows that frame picture perfect views
• Light and airy apartment generating a lovely sense of space and freshness
• Cleaver designed space and storage without any compromise on taste
• Theatre spot lighting
• Air conditioned
• Spacious living room with custom designed office cabinetry
• Eat-in kitchen with gas cooking and some original restored French Polished cabinetry
• Unique custom designed marble bathroom with internal laundry cabinet.
• Bedroom with built-in wardrobe
• Wall integrated Bose sound system throughout
• Security unit with alarm, security door, security windows & security lighting
• The complex shares a huge fabulous rooftop terrace perfect for entertaining with stunning views
• The building has a large delightful backyard /garden with City/ Habour views as well.
This extraordinary one bedroom residence will surely delight you and promises to deliver a sense of satisfaction, tranquillity and a lifestyle where dreams are made of.
Company Manager: Somerville 9797 0777
Levies: $1,105.90 per quarter approx. (Includes hot & cold Water)
Council: $243.80 per quarter approx.